Why Turner College?
Turner College prepares business students to add value to their communities and to their employers in a globally competitive environment. Our business degrees programs are professionally accredited through The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. As an accredited member of the AACSB international, our college offers business programs that achieve their distinction for high quality through an interdisciplinary curriculum providing students with a broad understanding of business and its role in society.
The Turner College of Business and the TSYS School of Computer Science are housed in the Synovus Center for Commerce and Technology, located on the main campus. Together, Turner College offers 9 graduate programs, 12 undergraduate programs, and numerous certifications. Students have a number of ways to get engaged on campus including student organizations, honor societies, internships, and we even host student appreciate events each semester. Our internship opportunities boast of more than an 80% placement rate, which is a direct reflection of our strong ties to the community.
World Class Education
Keeping up with Turner College
- Financial Forecast Breakfast 2019 - Dr. Blair Presentation
- Financial Forecast Breakfast 2019 - Daniel Morgan Presentation
- 2019 Business Plan Competition
- Executive Speaker Series - To view our past speakers, check out Turner College on YouTube.
- Connect with us - Facebook, Instagram and Twitter "TurnerCollege".